Monday 29 October 2012

Breaking News 66: Cult of Mac: Button 2.0 Fastens Shirts, Secures Earbuds

Breaking News 66
World news.....www.breakingnews66.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
Cult of Mac: Button 2.0 Fastens Shirts, Secures Earbuds
Oct 29th 2012, 17:57

Cult of Mac
Breaking news for Apple fans
Button 2.0 Fastens Shirts, Secures Earbuds
Oct 29th 2012, 17:30

I will be ordering a Button 2.0 for every single one of my shirts. I will even be sewing them onto my t-shirts in order to make them more useful. Why? As you can see in the image above, Button 2.0 is a simple upgrade to boring old Button 1.0 which turns it into a grippy place to clip your iPhone’s headphone cable.

Button 2.0 was designed by Shapeways user Egant, and is 3-D printed to order for just $3.28 a pop. The plastic disks have a groove on one side to clip any 2mm cable in place, a fairly standard diameter for headphones.

It’s an amazingly simple idea, and I love that it is also a 3-D printed object. It also makes me realize that I could just wrap the cord around any old v1.0 button for similar effect.

But I have been a headphone wearer for too long to be fooled by this admittedly excellent idea. I have snagged my cable too many times, and had it either jerk the buds from my ears, or the iPod from my pocket, or just destroy the headphone cable.

So I know that the only smart place for a headphone cable is to run it inside your clothes, from jeans pocket to the collar or neck of your shirt.

Source: Shapeways

Via: Parislemon

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment